Benzo Test Kit
Benzo Test Kit
The Test Your Poison Benzo Test Kit is a quick identification test that will show the presence of various benzodiazepines. With this test you are able to find out whether benzodiazepines are present in your sample. This will help ensure the substance is in fact what you have bought.
This identification test will show the presence of Valium and Rohypnol.
Test kits Includes:
- Individual vial with reagent liquid
- Instructions with colour chart
The ten (10) test pack have the individualized tests packed together but they can still be separated and shared with friends.
Test kit instructions
For more information, please click here.
1. Knock the unopened ampoule several times against a hard surface, so the granules, which may be sticking to the inside of the ampoule wall, fall downwards.
2. Take the top of the ampoule between the thumb and index finger and snap off the top with the ampoule breaker.
3. Use the spatula to insert the suspect material (approx 20mg) into the ampoule. Make sure the powder does not contain any lumps, as this might influence the results of the test.
4. Use the spatula to stir the solution well for about 10 seconds. Make sure not to leave the spatula in the ampoule because it will melt if left in the ampoule. Let it stand for 5 minutes because the color will darken slowly.
5. Carefully shake the ampoule for 5 seconds to make the color homogeneous. Compare the colour from the reagent with the colour line printed on the ampoule.
6. After use, dispose the ampoules in the trash or glass bin.
Keep kits in a cool, dark place
Easy to use
Just add sample to pre-filled vial of reagent
Get accurate results within seconds
Clear as day
Clearly interpret results with colour matching directly on vials
Simple clean up
Simple disposal, toss vial in garbage, no need for neutralizers
Ten (10) Pack Kits come with 10 tests, perfect for sharing with friends
Some of my friends get benzo's off the street and I worry about them. I found this test kit that can at least confirm if it's Valium (Diazepam) or Rohypnol (Flunitrazepam). They find these kits helpful
I heard about these kits from some of my friends and wanted to try it out. Great testing kit but it took over a week to get in the mail