Cocaine Cuts Test Kit
Cocaine Cuts Test Kit
The Test Your Poison Cocaine Cuts Kit is a quick test to see if the cocaine sample has been cut with adulterants. Dealers cut cocaine to increase the profit margins. The substances used for cutting are generally harmless but sometimes can include dangerous/harmful substances. This test tells you about the identity of the substances that were used to cut the sample with.
This test does not tell you the purity percentage of the cocaine. For that, use the Cocaine Purity Kit test to determine the purity of the cocaine.
This kit tests for the most common and dangerous cutting agents including:
Uncut cocaine does not react with this test!
Test kits Includes:
- Individual vial with reagent liquid
- Instructions with colour chart
The ten (10) test pack have the individualized tests packed together but they can still be separated and shared with friends.
Test kit instructions
For more information, please click here.
1. Knock the unopened ampoule several times against a hard surface, so the granules, which may be sticking to the inside of the ampoule wall, fall downwards.
2. Take the top of the ampoule between the thumb and index finger and snap off the top with the ampoule breaker.
3. Use the spatula to insert the suspect material (approx 20mg) into the ampoule. Make sure the powder does not contain any lumps, as this might influence the results of the test.
4. Use the spatula to stir the solution well for about 10 seconds. Make sure not to leave the spatula in the ampoule because it will melt if left in the ampoule. Let it stand for 5 minutes because the color will darken slowly.
5. Carefully shake the ampoule for 5 seconds to make the color homogeneous. Compare the colour from the reagent with the colour line printed on the ampoule.
6. After use, dispose the ampoules in the trash or glass bin.
Keep kits in a cool, dark place
Easy to use
Just add sample to pre-filled vial of reagent
Get accurate results within seconds
Clear as day
Clearly interpret results with colour matching directly on vials
Simple clean up
Simple disposal, toss vial in garbage, no need for neutralizers
Ten (10) Pack Kits come with 10 tests, perfect for sharing with friends