Fentanyl Test Kit
The Test Your Poison Fentanyl Test Kit is a quick identification test that will show the presence of fentanyl. With this test you are able to find out whether fentanyl is present in your sample. Dealers cut substances to increase the profit margins. The substances used for cutting are generally harmless but sometimes can include dangerous/harmful substances such as fentanyl. It is important to stay clear of substances cut with fentanyl.
This identification test will also show the presence of Oxycodone (Oxycontin®), Heroin, Morphine, and Codeine.
Test Kit Includes:
- 10 indivudial tests
- Instructions with colour chart
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Test kit instructions
- Knock the unopened ampoule several times against a hard surface, so the granules, which may be sticking to the inside of the ampoule wall, fall downwards.
- Take the top of the ampoule between the thumb and index finger and snap off the top with the ampoule breaker.
- Use the spatula to insert the suspect material (approx 20mg) into the ampoule. Make sure the powder does not contain any lumps, as this might influence the results of the test.
- Use the spatula to stir the solution well for about 10 seconds. Make sure not to leave the spatula in the ampoule because it will melt if left in the ampoule. Let it stand for 5 minutes because the color will darken slowly.
- Carefully shake the ampoule for 5 seconds to make the color homogeneous. Compare the colour from the reagent with the colour line printed on the ampoule.
- After use, dispose the ampoules in the trash or glass bin.