Folin Test Kit
For MDMA: Your sample likely contains MDMA if it yields the corresponding color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, and turns a pink/salmon color with Folin.
For piperazines: Your sample likely contains a piperazine if it yields no color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, but turns an orange color with Folin.
Storage: Store the bottles in a freezer, and allow the liquid to thaw before use. This will allow your test kit to last for years. Storing at room temperature isn’t recommended, as the test liquid will degrade within a couple of months.
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
- Scrape a small part of your sample onto a testing surface such as a ceramic plate, or in the testing vial provided.
- Drop 1 drop of “FOLIN A” onto your sample.
- Drop 1 drop of “FOLIN B” onto your sample. Both liquids will mix together.
- Watch the color change over 1-2 minutes
- Compare the sample color with the color chart provided.