GHB Test Kit
The Test Your Poison GHB Test Kit is a quick identification test that will show the presence of gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB). With this test you are able to find out whether GHB is present in your sample. This will help ensure the substance is in fact what you have bought.
This identification test will show the presence of gamma-hydroxybutyrate.
Test Kit Includes:
- 10 indivudial tests
- Instructions with colour chart
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Test kit instructions
- Knock the unopened ampoule several times against a hard surface, so the granules, which may be sticking to the inside of the ampoule wall, fall downwards.
- Take the top of the ampoule between the thumb and index finger and snap off the top with the ampoule breaker.
- For samples in liquid form such as GHB, we advise to use the round end of the supplied spatula or otherwise use a pipette and insert one drop into the ampoule.
- Use the spatula to stir the solution well for about 10 seconds. Make sure not to leave the spatula in the ampoule because it will melt if left in the ampoule. Let it stand for 5 minutes because the color will darken slowly.
- Carefully shake the ampoule for 5 seconds to make the color homogeneous. Compare the colour from the reagent with the colour line printed on the ampoule.
- After use, dispose the ampoules in the trash or glass bin.