Heroin Purity Test Kit
The Test Your Poison Heroin Purity Kit is a quick test for heroin that will give you an idea about its purity. With this test you are able to find out whether and how much the heroin has been cut. Dealers cut heroin to increase the profit margins. The substances used for cutting are generally harmless but sometimes can include dangerous/harmful substances. As a general guideline, you can say that when there is a high percentage of heroin present in the sample, you are close to the top source and the use of dangerous adulterants are diminished.
This purity test does not tell you anything about the identity of the substances that were used to cut the sample with.
Use this test after you’ve tested your sample with the Heroin Test Kit, which gives an indication of whether or not Heroin is present in the first place.
Test Kit Includes:
- 10 indivudial tests
- Instructions with colour chart
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Test kit instructions
- Knock the unopened ampoule several times against a hard surface, so the granules, which may be sticking to the inside of the ampoule wall, fall downwards.
- Take the top of the ampoule between the thumb and index finger and snap off the top with the ampoule breaker.
- Use the spatula to insert the suspect material (approx 20mg) into the ampoule. Make sure the powder does not contain any lumps, as this might influence the results of the test.
- Use the spatula to stir the solution well for about 10 seconds. Make sure not to leave the spatula in the ampoule because it will melt if left in the ampoule. Let it stand for 5 minutes because the color will darken slowly.
- Carefully shake the ampoule for 5 seconds to make the color homogeneous. Compare the colour from the reagent with the colour line printed on the ampoule.
- After use, dispose the ampoules in the trash or glass bin.