LSD Test Kit
Use this kit to test for the presence of LSD and other indoles.
The chemicals required to synthesize LSD are hard to come by. That’s why blotters often don’t contain LSD at all. Instead, they’ll contain psychedelic amphetamines like DOB, DOI, 2C-I-NBOMe, which can have very harmful side effects.
Our LSD Test Kit contains what is also known as the “Ehrlich test” or “DMAB test”. It detects indoles such as LSD, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DIPT, Psilocybin, Psilocin, AMT, and others.
A color reaction chart, as well as a multi-use testing vial, are also included with the kit.
Test Kit Includes:
- Testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Psilocybin (“Magic”) Mushroom Test Tips
- If you’re testing blotter LSD or geltabs, you’ll likely see less vivid colors compared with testing something more concentrated, like a crystal. You might have to give it some time to see a color change (around 3 minutes). Yet, you will eventually see a color change if you have LSD.
- Geltabs (small squares of gelatin containing LSD) can be tested by placing a drop or two of the test liquid on a very small amount of the geltab. Over time, a purple reaction color will appear if LSD is present. Larger gelatin samples (such as jello squares) can’t be tested. Brownies, sugar cubes, cookies etc. can’t be tested with the kit because they contain too much foreign material.
- The testing vial that comes with the kit helps prevent your skin from contacting the reagent while testing. Extra testing vials are also great for when you’re on the go. But using a white ceramic plate can help you see the results more easily.
- 1P-LSD will react slowly with this test. You may only notice a color change after an 1 to 3 hours, and the purple color may be more subtle than it is with “regular LSD”.