MDMA (Ecstasy/Molly) Test Kit
Use this kit to test for the presence of Ecstasy (MDMA, MDA, MDE), Speed (amphetamine) and other substances.
Our Ecstasy Test Kit includes what is also known as the “Marquis reagent”. It was the first test kit available and should be your primary test for Ecstasy (a.k.a. “Molly”).
Besides testing for Ecstasy and Speed, this kit will detect a range of other substances. A chart showing color reactions, as well as a multi-use testing vial, are also included with the kit.
Demo Video from our sister company.
Test Kit Includes:
- Testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
MDMA (Ecstasy) Test Tips
- MDMA and MDMA-like substances (MDA, MDE) will turn from purple to black quite quickly – usually in less than 10 seconds. To differentiate between MDMA, MDA, and MDE, use the Folin test.
- DXM (used in cough suppressants) turns from gray to black relatively gradually. Therefore, if you don’t see dark purple or black during the first few seconds of the reaction, what you have might not be MDMA.
- Speed (amphetamine) turns from a reddish orange to a dark reddish brown.
- If your sample contains both Speed and MDMA, both substances will react at the same time, yielding possibly a reddish or muddy color.
- The testing vial that comes with the kit helps prevent your skin from contacting the reagent while testing. Extra testing vials are also great for when you’re on the go. But, using a white ceramic plate can help you see the results more easily.
- It’s always better to test with multiple test liquids, as a double check and to screen for substances that don’t react with this test. See the Mecke test kit and the Mandelin test kit. If you can afford it, we recommend the Essential Drug Test Kit (3-In-1 Bundle), or the Complete Drug Test Kit (5-in-1 Bundle).